What can he help you most with in evaluation / research / admin data analysis?
- Challenges – research/evaluation management, quantitative, survey design.
- ‘Been there done that’ – aspects of wellbeing, health, justice, transport, or tax compliance costs where Charles is already familiar with the territory.
- Risk management – identifying likely major problems months/years down the track based on many years of seeing projects unfold. Based on experience built from having often deliberately chosen high-risk projects/positions.
- ‘Analytical synthesis’ – the crafts of mixing methods/evidence types or fostering collaboration. Both multidisciplinary collaboration and getting best value when integrating generalists and specialists.
- Recovery – prioritising steps to recover from awkward situations is surprisingly tricky. This often demands fluency in all the areas listed above.
How can we help?
- Independent consultancy or in-house contracts (maximum of 4 days per week preferred).
- Scoping, planning and reviewing research/evaluations/analyses.
- Coaching in research management or techniques (quantitative, survey design).
- Delivery of complete evaluation/research projects – will often require working together with others.