What can he help you most with in evaluation / research / admin data analysis?
- challenges – quantitative, research/evaluation management, survey design
- ‘analytical synthesis’ – the crafts of mixing methods/evidence types or fostering collaboration (both multidisciplinary collaboration and getting best value when integrating generalists and specialists)
- ‘been there done that’ – aspects of wellbeing, health, justice, transport, or tax compliance costs where Charles is already familiar with the territory
- risk management- identifying likely major problems months/years down the track based on many years of seeing projects unfold (and based on experience built from having often deliberately chosen high-risk projects/positions)
- recovery – prioritising steps to recover from awkward situations is surprisingly tricky (often demanding strength in all the areas listed above)
How can we help?
- independent consultancy or in-house contracts (maximum of 3 days per week preferred)
- scoping, planning and reviewing research/evaluations/analyses
- coaching in research management or techniques (quantitative, survey design)
- delivery of complete evaluation/research projects – will often require working together with others.